Wanted Burna Boy sent armed robbers after me – Mr 2Kay

Nigerian singer, Mr 2Kay, has once again addressed the assault and robbery case which implicated yet another Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy.

Recall that Burna Boy’s management, Spaceship Entertainment, had last week released an official statement denying the involvement of its artiste, Burna Boy, in tha attack and robbery case carried out on Mr 2Kay at his Eko hotel room.

However, Mr 2Kay, through his manager, James Silas, has pointed that the statement by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgar Imohimi, declaring the Nigerian rapper wanted is genuine.

He further added that Burna Boy, who has now been declared wanted by the Nigerian Police indeed for the attack on Mr 2Kay via his manager who has since been arrested along with other suspects.

Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Mr. 2Kay’s manager said: “The police commissioner has said it all. The matter is in the hands of the Nigerian police and there is nothing much we can do or say about it at this point. All the things the police said are true. We have no reasons to fabricate anything. The armed robbers said they were sent by Burna Boy.

“The industry is funny; so, we’ve have decided to handle the situation carefully. When the time is right, Mr. 2Kay will address the issue himself. But for now, we don’t want to be in the middle of all the drama. You can see that Mr. 2Kay has yet to speak about this issue.”

Further reacting to the report that Mr. 2Kay sued the management of Eko Hotel and Suites, Silas said: “I don’t think we have the right to sue the management of Eko Hotel, but they have been in touch with us. We saw the news; we don’t know where it came out from. They have not promised us anything and we are not expecting anything from them for now.”