The University of Technology Sydney is proud to offer the Faculty of Law Equity Scholarship. This scholarship is available for UTS undergraduate law students who are the citizen of Australian or New Zealand.
The scholarship program is designed to support commencing UTS undergraduate Law students that demonstrate financial need and support them during their study.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney, Australia. It is Australia’s #1 Young University and ranked 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
- Application Deadline: 11 March 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to the undergraduate degree level
- Scholarship Award: $20,000
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia