The University of Melbourne is delighted to offer scholarships for an undergraduate program to study in Australia. Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
• Applications Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate degree programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all study areas.
• Scholarship Award: This scholarship provides either a:
• $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
• 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
• 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
• Nationality: Scholarships are available to International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50 scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia