It is a well-known fact that fresh juices are really good for your health: if you drink them regularly and in moderation, you can enhance your body functions and cleanse it from harmful metabolic products (slags).
All you need for a healthy diet is fresh fruits and a good juicer!
Why certain juices are good for you:
● orange juice is indispensable in cases of vitamin deficiency, chronic fatigue and atherosclerosis;
● pineapple and grapefruit juices are good if you want to lose weight. Grape juice is recommended in cases of some cardiovascular diseases, kidneys and urinary tract, lungs, liver;
● apple juice contains many vitamins and it’s very useful if you suffer from gastritis with low acidity. It’s also recommended to fight the loss of appetite, anemia and poor stomach activity;
● tomato juice agrees with almost everybody. It inhibits putrefaction and fermentation processes in the stomach. It is also a good cancer prevention remedy and can be used in low-calorie diets;
● pumpkin juice stimulates the stomach and intestines. It is recommended in cases of heart, kidneys and liver diseases;
● carrot juice is a source of beta-carotene and a lot of useful vitamins and minerals. It is a powerful agent to fight vitamin deficiency, eyesight problems and respiratory diseases;
● warm cabbage juice is very effective in treating the diseases of the stomach and duodenum during the rehabilitation period. It is used for rinsing the mouth to treat stomatitis, inflammatory diseases of the gums. It helps to fight obesity.
How to choose a juicer?
When choosing the appliance, consider the following options:
● Case Material: if it is made of plastic – it means that this model is lightweight and inexpensive, but not very durable. However, if it is made of stainless steel, it means higher durability, but such models are too heavy and expensive.
● Mesh material: it is better to buy a universal model with stainless steel mesh. A plastic mesh is suitable for citrus fruits, though.
● Juice cup: the best option would be 300-600 ml.
● Opening width: the optimal one ranges from 35 to 90 mm.
Bosch, Braun, Delonghi, Kenwood, Panasonic, Philips, Zelmer produce just perfect machines! You could also check out such worthy of note brands as Binatone, Gorenje, Moulinex, Tefal, Magimix, Ariete, and Fagor.
Look for juicers for sale on Jiji: even models from premium brands are cheaper here than in the shops. Why? It’s simple: everything comes from real sellers. Each item has a detailed description with photos. Choose the most attractive price, call the seller – and the best products are yours in counted minutes!