A rare opportunity to study at the University of Calgary, Canada is here with a fully funded scholarship for International students from Africa and other developing countries. We are delighted to inform our students that the 2018/2019 admission and scholarship application form is ongoing for both undergraduates and postgraduates.
Study Subjects: The scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Statement of purpose/intent. This should convey your interest, academic qualification and your goals.
- Original college transcripts or high school diploma.
- Original copies of birth certificates.
- Two passport photographs.
- Proof of citizenship.
- Full-tuition scholarships fee.
- Monthly allowance.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Start your online application here on this platform.
- Fill all the required spaces provided on the application form with your e-mail address correctly provided.
- Submit the application online.
- All application is online on this platform and carefully select your program of study and upload all the required documents.
- All communications will go through the e-mail you will provide on your application form.