John Terry scored a controversial 98th minute equaliser to earn Chelsea a point in a thriller against Everton.
The Toffees took the lead when Terry put through his own net and Ross Barkley hit a post for Everton before Kevin Mirallas put the visitors 2-0 up.
Diego Costa reduced the margin and Cesc Fabregas’s deflected shot made it 2-2.
Ramiro Funes Mori restored Everton’s lead in the 90th minute only for Terry to back-heel in from close range – although he looked a yard offside.
In the others games:
- Chelsea draw 3-3 with Everton
- Man City win 4-0 against Crystal Palace
- Bournemouth beat Norwich 3-0
- Southampton win 3-0 against West Brom
- Newcastle win 2-1 against West Ham
- Tottenham beat Sunderland 4-1 in early game