Boy Dies After Taking Contaminated Drugs Shortly After Turning 18

Boy Dies After Taking Contaminated Drugs Shortly After Turning 18

A teenager died after taking “contaminated” drugs on one of his first nights out after turning 18. The 18-year-old, named by friends as Dylan Booth, was taken to hospital on New Year’s Eve but lost his fight for life.

The boy was among five people believed to have fallen ill after taking a tablet at The Rainbow club in Digbeth, Birmingham.  The other four were allowed home after hospital treatment.

Writing on the Birmingham Mail’s Facebook page, Michelle Sadler posted: “Just turned 18, first time out and ends this way.