The Charles Sturt University is offering Ann Gwynn-Jones Memorial scholarship for any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident.
The Charles Sturt University Foundation Trust distributes more than 300 student scholarships every year. The scholarships are funded by individuals and organizations who strongly believe in supporting CSU and its students.
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Creative Industries (Acting & Performance).
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship value at $1,200 per annum and is tenable for one year only.
- Number of Scholarships: Each scholarship is only offered once per year.
- Nationality: Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia