List of National Assembly members from lowest to highest educational qualifications (unconfirmed)
NORTH WEST ZONE:
1. member representing Hadeja/Kafin Hausa/Auyo, Usman Ibrahim Auyo (Grade II).
2. member representing Kazaure federal constituency, Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure (SSCE).
3. Member representing Miga/Jahun, Hon. Saidu Yusuf Miga (Grade-II).
1. member representing Kachia/Kagarko, Jagaba Adams Jagaba (WASC).
2. member representing Kaduna South, Rufai Ahmed Chanchangi (WASC).
3. member representing Ikara/Kubau, Yusuf Bala (WAEC).
1. member representing Kware/Wammako, Abdullahi M. Wammako (Grade-II).
2. member representing D-Shuni/Bodinga/Tureta, Aliyu Shehu A.A. (WASC) 3. member representing Binji Silame, Saadu M. Nabunkari (WASC).
1. Salisu Garba Koko, representing Koko/Besse/Maiyama (Grade-II).
NORTH – CENTRAL ZONE :
1. member representing Wushishi/Mashe/Gukgora/Miriga, Garba Abdullahi (WAEC).
2. member representing Gbako/Bida/Katcha, Muhammadu Bida Faruq (GCE).
3. member representing Mokwa/Lavun/ Edati, Ahmed Abu (SSCE).
1. member representing Ado/Okpokwu/Ogbadibo, Christian Adaba Abah (GCE).
2. member representing Makurdi/Guma, Dickson Dominic T. (GCE), while Plateau and Kwara have
°PLATEAU STATE :
1. member representing Jos North, Suleiman Yahaya Kwande (WASC).
1. member representing Ifelodun/Ifa, Olayonu Olarinoye Tope (Grade-II).
1. Member representing Maiduguri Metropolitan, Abdulkadiri Rahis (SSCE).
1. member representing Torro federal constituency, Lawal Yahaya Gamau (WASC).
2. member representing Darazo/Ganjuwa, Haliru Dauda Jika (WASC).
1. member representing Ardo Kola/Lau/Karim Lamido, Baido Danladi Tijo (WASC)
2. member representing Bali/Gassol, Garba Hamman-Julde (Grade-II) .
°YOBE STATE :
1. member representing Nangere/Potiskum, Alhaji Sabo Garba (WASC) .
1. member representing Shomolu, Diya Oyewole (WAEC).
2. member representing Oshodi/Isolo-I, Shadimu Mutiu A. (WASC).
3. member representing Oshodi/Isolo-II, Nwulu Tony Chinelu (WASC).
4. member representing Agege, Adaranijo Taofeek Abiodun (WAEC).
1. member representing Akoku-Toru, Boma Godhead (SSCE).
1. member representing Egor Ikpoba, Johnson E. Agbonayinma (SSCE).
1. member representing Bomadi/Pantani, Nicholas Mutu Egbomo (WAEC).
2. member representing Isoko North/Isoko South, Leonard O. Ogor (WAEC).
SOUTH-EAST ZONE :
1. member representing Ahiazu/Mbaise, Raphael Uzodi Igbokwe (WAEC) and the
1. member representing Ebonyi/Ohaukwu, Nwazunku Chukuma (WASC).
LOWEST QUALIFICATION HOLDERS IN THE SENATE:
1. Adamawa North, Binta Masi Garba (GCE);
2. Adamawa Central, Abdulazeez Murtala Nyako (GCE);
3. Bayelsa West, Ogola Foster (TC-II)
4. Imo West, Uzodinma Good Hope (WAEC).
HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS WITH HIGHEST QUALIFICATION OF PHD:
1. member representing Uyouram/Nsit/ Ebesikpo Usutan in Akwa Ibom State, Michael Okon;
2. member representing Ihiala/Anhonu in Anambra State, Chukwuemeka Reginald;
3. member representing Alkaleri-Kirfi of Bauchi State, Mohammed Sani Abdu;
4. member representing Gboko/Tarka of Benue State, John Dyeh;
5. member representing Nkanu East-West, Chukwuemeka Ujam;
6. member representing Uzo/Uwani/Igbo/Etiti of Enugu State, Stella Uchenna Obiagheli Ngwu;
7. member representing Zaria in Kaduna State, Abbas Tajudeen.
8. member representing Kiru Bebeji in Kano State, Abdulmumin Jibrin (currently under suspension).
9. member representing Lagos Island-I, Enitan Dolapo Bau;
10. member representing Ede North/Ede South/Ejigbo in Osun State, Moyeed Olujinmi;
11. member representing Pankshin/Kanam/Kanke in Plateau State, Golu Timothy;
12. member representing Tai/Eleme/Oyigbo in Rivers State, Jonathan B. Nbina.
13. member representing Ilela/ Gwadabawa in Sokoto State, Abdullahi Balarabe Salame.
14. member representing Jalingo/Yorro/Zing from Taraba State, Aminu Ibrahim Malle.
SENATORS WITH HIGHEST QUALIFICATION OF PHD:
1. Stella Oduah (Anambra North);
2. Samuel Ominyi Egwu (Ebonyi North);
3. Ike Ekweremadu (Enugu West);
4. Yahaya A. Abdullahi (Kebbi North);
5. Rafiu Adebayo Ibrahim (Kwara South);
6. Robert Ajayi Borofice (Ondo North);
7. Olusola Adeyeye (Osun Central);
8. Buhari Abdul Fatai (Oyo North);
9. Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir (Sokoto East.
10. Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan (Yobe North).