Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas

Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas

According to 21-year-old Chinenye’s close friend Blossom Emechebe who took to Facebook, the victim forgot to switch off the gas cooker after cooking and an explosion ensured when she lighted the stove for another meal. The incident happened on Thursday 16th June 2016.

Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas
Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas
Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas
Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas
Looks like some good Samaritans are contributing to help the victim.
Pretty Nigerian model gets disfigured by cooking gas
Thanks to the helpers!